Helping Professional Service Firms Navigate the Changing Terrain
When you embark on a journey into new territory, it’s helpful to have a guide who knows the land and its customs. Having a guide that knows the best roads to travel and the pitfalls to avoid can get you where you want to go and perhaps further. Our veteran consultants help professional service firms define and deliver practical solutions for their firms and for their clients.
The Latest from LHP
Catch the Team on the Radio
The guys are co-hosts of the Business Forum Show. They cover topics like the 8 ways to leave your business, how to avoid the pitfalls of doing business globally, and how to grow your practice without adding clients. Listen on-demand.
Just-Released Book on Amazon.com
Check out the newly-released book, Wallet Share: Grow Your Practice without Adding Clients by Lee Eisenstaedt and Tom Siders. The book is a culmination of decades of experience and reveals practical ways to create “sticky” clients that will result in greater wallet share. Look for it on Amazon.com, or get a 10% discount code via morewalletshare.com.
How We Can Help
- Mastering International Business & Tax Issues
- Closing the Value Gap & Exit Planning
- Improving Client Loyalty & Retention
- Increasing Your Wallet Share
- Developing & Executing Business Strategy
- Improving Audit Efficiency
- Identifying Service Line Improvements
- Identifying Opportunities for Profitability & Growth
- Resolving Partner Compensation Issues
- Helping Navigate Mergers & Acquisitions
- Providing Financial Advisory
How are CPA firms across the country feeling about the potential for growth this year?
Request a free copy of L. Harris Partners 2013 Annual Growth Prospects Survey and find out what other firms feel are the opportunities and challenges for the coming year. Send Me the Report
- How are CPA firms across the country feeling about the potential for growth this year?05 Mar 2013
- Thanks, Alexandra31 Oct 2012
- L. Harris Partners Adds Industry Expertise with Thomas G. Murphy07 Aug 2012
- Is Your Firm Doing Extra Work for Nothing?09 Jul 2012
- Are you interested in knowing what our 2012 survey revealed?26 Mar 2012